- Scope of Agreement: Under this Agreement,
RxTank.com ("we", "our" or "us")
furnishes on-line information and services (the "Service")
to registered members or authorized users ("you",
"your" or "member") in one (1), three (3), six (6), and twelve (12) month intervals.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions when registering or if
you use the Service or Site in any way, you agree to be bound
by this Agreement. The term "use" means the use and
availability of, access to, transmission to or from or any exchange
of information or communication in connection with or arising
from the Service.
Once you submit your order for Membership, it is non refundable.
Only in cases of fraud will the payment be refunded. This policy
is in place due to an abuse of credit card chargebacks and theft
of information. Prices listed on the site
can change at any time and we are not responsible if a
current price listed can not be found at any of the sites we
This entire agreement between you and us ("RxTank.com"), supersedes prior agreements regarding its subject matter. Whenever new services become available, your use of them will be under this Agreement unless we notify you otherwise. You must comply with any additional terms which apply to third-party content, software or other services. We may change this Agreement at any time as we desire. By continuing to use the Service, you agree to be bound by the changes in the new version of the Agreement.
- Cancellation Policy: All memberships are automatically renewed at the end of their
term on the day the membership was initially started.
- If you joined using a monthly (30 day) membership, your membership will be renewed every month (30 days) on the day you joined.
- For example, if you joined
on the 18th of the month means your membership will be renewed
every month on the 18th day.
- If you joined using a three month (90 day) membership, your membership will be renewed every three months (90 days) on the day you joined.
- For example, if you joined on the 18th of the month means your membership will be renewed every three months (90 days) on the 18th day.
- If you joined using a six month (180 day) membership, your membership will be renewed every six months (180 days) on the day you joined.
- For example, if you joined on the 18th of the month means your membership will be renewed every six months (180 days) on the 18th day.
One-time memberships cannot be cancelled. It is each Member's responsibility
to cancel one (1) day or 24 hours prior to the membership renewal date by sending an email to email@example.com if the membership
is to be terminated. All requests submitted after the one (1) day, twenty-four (24) hour deadline will be void. I agree and understand that this is an
Automatic Renewing Membership and must give notice in advance of the renewal date and time. It is every users
responsibility to cancel each of his or hers membership. We
will not be held responsible for memberships which are not canceled
in a timely manner due to the fact that the individual did not send
an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Valid cancellations can only be accepted at email@example.com. All other forms of cancellations are not acceptable and void. All cancellation requests are answered in a timely manner and a cancellation confirmation email will accompany all successful requests.
- Refund Policy: You are eligible for a refund only if we advertise a product and it was not found on a partner pharmacy website or any other website listed within the members area. We store a listing of over 50,000 products online that will be used to determine eligibility. When requesting a refund, please include the exact steps in which you tried to obtain your medication, the drug name, strength, quantity, pharmacy, and send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, let's say you searched for the drug name Viagra at 100 mg for 100 tablets in the non members area and we reported that it was available. Next, you then became a member by joining the website only to discover the drug has been discontinued. We ("RxTank.com") will refund your membership for the current month providing proper documentation is submitted with your request to email@example.com. We will not refund any memberships in which the advertised price is greater than or less than the actual selling price nor will we refund any membership fees for months in the past. It is the sole responsibility of the user ("member" or "you") to make all refund requests within 5 days of service or forego your eligibility.
- Scope of Service: All contents of the Service are provided
for information purposes only. You agree that the Service should
not be interpreted as medical advice, as an endorsement of any
web site/listing/source, or as any statement or opinion in regards
to healthcare in general. We are not medical professionals,
pharmacists, and hold no medical related licenses of any kind.
We do not provide health or medical advice. We are a service
that provides general, disinterested information. Remarks and
data comprising the Service are for informational purposes only
and are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event will
we be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental
damages arising out of any decision made or action taken by
you in reliance on the Service, whether or not caused in whole
or part by our negligence. If, notwithstanding the above, the
Service Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating
to the use of this Site, User agrees that the liability of any
such party shall in no event exceed the fee or charge to the
User assessed by the Service.
The listings may not be suitable for all potential users of
the Service. We are not doctors or in the medical profession
in any way. We recommend that you consult a local doctor in
person for medical evaluations. We do not advocate, promote,
or encourage the use of any drugs mentioned on this site. The
information that is provided does not contain medical advice.
Medical advice should only be obtained from a licensed physician.
We do not advocate the use or the possession of any illegal
drug. This membership is sold for educational and informational
purposes only. If you are found to be a "recreational user"
or a "drug dealer", your membership will be immediately
revoked with no refund. You assume the entire cost and risk
of choosing to use a listed source. All information provided
by the Service is obtained from sources believed to be accurate
and reliable. Additionally, our rankings and evaluations are
providing as a guideline, but should not be taken as absolute
or 100% accurate. Due to the number of sources from which information
on the Service is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic
distribution, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies
in such information. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS,
CURRENTNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- Membership Information: You will provide us with accurate
and complete registration information and advise us promptly
of any changes. If you do not, you will be in breach of this
Agreement allowing us to immediately terminate your Membership
and use of the Service. When you register, you will receive
a user name and password which we may assign or allow you to
select. You may not select a user name which violates anyone's
rights or one, in our sole discretion, we consider offensive,
improper or inappropriate. If you do, we can modify or delete
- Copyright and Limitations on Use: The Service is the property
of RxTank.com and may only be displayed, formatted and printed
for your personal, noncommercial use. You agree not to reproduce,
distribute, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any information
received through the Service to anyone without our prior written
consent. You may not post any content from the Service to news
groups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our
prior written consent. Copying and/or electronic transmission
of any content of the Service is a violation of copyright law.
Reproductions or storage of information or works retrieved from
this Site, in all forms, media and technologies now existing
or hereafter developed, is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act
of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code.
You also agree that you will not give out log-ins and/or passwords
to other users. We reserve the right to cancel any Membership,
without refund, if we discover that a Membership account is
being used by more than one person, or if a log-in/password
is given to another person.
- User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions: All comments,
feedback, suggestions and ideas disclosed, submitted or offered
to the Service or in connection with your use of this Site (collectively,
"Comments"), shall be and remain the exclusive property
of the Service and may be used in any medium and for any purpose
worldwide without obtaining your specific consent. Your name
may be used with any Comments you submit. Although this is rare
and consent is usually asked for and obtained. Currently, your
information is kept strictly private, however, in the future
we retain the right to pass information to another party for
the purposes of resale. The Service is not under any obligation
to maintain your Comments (and the use of your name with any
comments) in confidence, to pay to you any compensation for
any Comments submitted or to respond to any of your Comments.
You agree that you will be solely responsible for the content
of any Comments you make.
- Failure to Access Service: You agree that we are not responsible
for your inability to log-on to the Service, either because
of poor Internet connections, incorrect typing of log-ins or
passwords, and/or browser incompatibility. We will make every
effort to ensure that our servers remain operational with adequate
performance and response time. However, there may be times when
our servers are down or response time is slow due to power outages,
network problems, regular maintenance, or high traffic volumes.
You agree that neither we, nor our suppliers, are responsible
or liable, for any loss or damage caused by your inability to
use or access the Service, whether or not caused in whole or
part by our negligence.
- Indemnification; Governing Law; Jurisdiction: You agree to
defend, indemnify, and hold us, our employees, and other representatives
harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims,
actions, costs, expenses (including attorneys fees), in connection
with or arising from your breach of this Agreement.
This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your
rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision of this Agreement
is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining
provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement
shall be deemed to have been made in the State of Florida, and
shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
All of the materials included on this website are copyright
2005 by Distinctive Advertising.
We reserve all rights.